15 Ridiculous Ways to get on the FBI Terrorist Watchlist
In hopes of catching more terrorists, the FBI released twenty five instructional pamphlets intended for everyone from hobby store owners to karate instructors. The idea being that these businesses will turn in their customers to the FBI as suspected terrorists. Every single one of these examples were taken directly from FBI lists distributed to places of business in how they can help fight the war on terror. Do one of these, and you might end up at FEMA camp.
1. Beauty shops have been instructed to look out for people getting picked up outside, rather than driving themselves. Sorry Grandma.
2. Bulk fuel distributors, frequently known as gas stations, have been instructed to look out for people filling containers with gasoline or diesel fuel. Why do they still sell these tools of terrorism?
3. According to the FBI, if construction sites find glue in a lock, graffiti or vandalism of any kind should suspect teenagers second and terrorists first.
4. Renting a boat? Don't do it for too long, or the FBI might have to step in.
5. Better not ask how to swap a SIM card, because that's a sure sign of jihadist tendency.
6. Electronics shops have been asked to report those who buy assorted electronic components...at an electronics shop.
7. Better not be cashing lots of checks and money orders. Only terrorists have multiple income streams.
8. Overdressed for the weather? A sure sign of hiding bombs. Or being cold.
9. Don't get caught drawing things in public. You're probably planning to blow them up.
10. Demonstrating interest in remote control planes at a hobby shop has been identified by the experts at the FBI as a sign of terrorist intent. I wonder if anyone has ever expressed interest in RC planes at a hobby shop?
11. Don't buy pipe at Home Depot. The FBI told home improvement stores to watch out for that. What possible use for pipe is there, other than bomb making?
12. The FBI says peaceful citizens don't pay in cash. Practically everyone knows that cash is a sure sign of terrorism.
13. God help you if you're missing a finger or a hand. Nearly every FBI list had this one, as if people generally chose to have their hands and fingers cut off.
14. Don't change your appearance. Everyone knows terrorists get makeovers all the time.
15. And whatever you do, don't get sweaty.